EVIL FBI SADISTS should be KIDNAPPED and TORTURED for 3 YEARS
vienalga_man
2004-11-08 19:09:07 UTC
Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.
Sometimes when I spoke to my roommate in non-English language, the
psycho-analysis OBSESSED SADISTIC FBI agents called me on the phone
immediately and said "komo-isthaaaa" in a SARCASTIC way and asked for
Roberto Fernandez knowing fully well that nobody by that name lived in
my apartment.
There, there. You voted Democrat, right?
It'll be okay, in time.

R.
«Pas de deux»
2004-11-08 19:40:50 UTC
Fact is stranger than fiction. I'm not referring to the
incomprehesnible out of context garbage below, but to the fact that
someone posted it on
soc.culture.asturies,soc.culture.australian,soc.culture.baltics,soc.culture.belgium,soc.culture.berber.
I can only deduce that they were going to try to post it to every
newsgroup, five at a time. WHat the hell for? Tis indeed a curious
world that we live in...

GK