50000 USA Green Cards to go to lucky winners again
unknown
2006-05-17 08:07:04 UTC
The annual Diversity Visa Lottery (aka 'Green Card Lottery' ) is soon going
to start up again. > 50,000 permanent residendy, study and work permits will
be distributed to the fortunate winners and their famillies by lucky draw.

To participate one has to be eligble by native country (most nationalities
qualify) and education (a basic 12 year education and/or vocational
experience count).

To apply one has to find the proper website when it opens, enter the
neccessary information 100% correctly and on time, and wait.

50-60% of the applications are rejected, usually for very minor errors.
Therefore it is advisable to use an agent to file and upload the information
for you. This can be very expensive and often opens you up for credit card
fraud.

Contact us, we have >10 year experience with DV applications and do it much
cheaper than others (from US$20). You can pay by PayPal, Moneybookers,
AlertPay, cash or cheque and file by e-mail or postal airmail.

As an incentive we will donate one airline ticket to the USA per winner of a
visa.

E-mail for more info: fewocal (at) yahoo.com (replace'at' with @) or call
telephone nr 00-1-760-230-0391
(English, German, French, Spanish)

Good luck and welcome to the USA!

Dr J Hoss, Esq
unknown
Dr J Hoss, Esq
Helmut Wabnig
2006-05-21 09:12:45 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2006 05:58:14 -0300, "JH" <fewocal(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

Lucky winner?

I remember a guy from nearby who wanted to immigrate to USA.
They offered him US citizenship when he would serve
for a certain time in the US army.
He was sent to Vietnam, three days later he was dead.

Lucky winner?

w.
Post by unknown
cheaper than others (from US$20). You can pay by PayPal, Moneybookers,
AlertPay, cash or cheque and file by e-mail or postal airmail.
As an incentive we will donate one airline ticket to the USA per winner of
visa.
--
soc.culture.austria answering service
proposals and complaints to:
***@nacl.at
unknown
2006-05-21 09:03:42 UTC
USA Diversity Visa website now open http://geocities.com/fewocal to register
your entry for this year's 'Green Card' USA Diversity Visa lottery.USA Green
Card Lottery: anybody can apply

USA Green Cards to go to 50000 lucky winners

The annual Diversity Visa Lottery (aka 'Green Card Lottery' ) is soon going
to start up again. > 50,000 permanent residency, study and work permits will
[...]

telephone nr 00-1-760-230-0391 (speak English, German, Spanish or French)