Bable ?
Bob and Doris Jones
2005-08-27 23:12:35 UTC
I've heard that Asturians have a language of their own called "bable".
What sort of language is it ? Is it Celtic or Romance ? Does it have
Celtic (Welsh) influence in words or syntax ? How many people use it ?
Is it taught in schools ?
Mephistu Desde Pedazo Ordenador y WIFI xDDD
2005-08-31 11:21:10 UTC
The Bable is a dialect speacked in Asturias (Country of Spain) Romanic
language, derivate to latin, similar of old castellano. itŽs some speaked
(nearly no-body) and only in Asturias but in north of castilla some people
speak similar lenguage (old castellano or old spanish).
Sorry for my bad inglish.
it taught in schools ?
el busgosu